Friday 20 May 2011

A Short Notice For Jolie Femme Customers...

``Thanks to all customers that ordered from Jolie Femme. Just a short notice about payment... the faster you made your payment, the shorter time you will need to wait for your items. I also don't wish those that had paid up, had to wait very long for their items due to those that haven pay. So customers, if possible kindly made your payment within 2-3days, so i can proceed to order for you'll. Latest by Monday, I will make order for the first batch of items for Collection 1. (=

``From what I see, our customers are mostly mummies. So coming up next, I will bring in Baby Clothing Spree 1 to meet the needs, not only for their mummies but also BABIES!  At the same time, I will look out for more clothes, dresses and blouse for Women which is up coming Collection 2.

All Feedbacks/ Suggestions Are Most Welcomed!

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment